|Page (1) of 1 - 12/04/17||email article||print page|
By Jack Matt
Florida, December 04, 2017: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Biomaterials Market By Application Analysis (Cardiovascular, Orthopedic, Ophthalmology, Dental, Plastic Surgery, Wound Healing, Tissue Engineering, Neurological Disorders/Central Nervous Systems); By Type of Material Analysis (Metallic, Ceramic, Polymeric, Natural Biomaterials) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”.
Biomaterials are not new for us as they are existing from 50 years. The study relating to biomaterial is called as biomaterial science or engineering. Biomaterials may be of any kind natural or artificial / synthetic, liquid or solid that has been designed to be related with biological system for a medical reason. Biomaterials are not used directly they are used in combination with devices and implants. Biomaterials implants are the materials that can be used for betterment of lives of people who need it at the time of implant. Correct choice of biomaterial for implants is the base of a long time successful implant. No side effects should be generated in long term use and implants should function properly. The application of biomaterials is widely used in different sectors.
The Biomaterials Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 149.17 Billion by 2021at a CAGR of 16% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biomaterials-market-report
The major driving factors of Biomaterials Market are as follows:
- Rising Geriatric Population
- Cardiovascular Diseases on rising side of index
- Advancements in medicinal innovation
- Government interests in research and development of biomaterials
- Demand for implant devices increasing
- Biomaterials in wound healing technology and plastic surgery in high demand
- Knee and Hip replacement surgeries are increasing
The restraining factors of Biomaterials Market are as follows:
- Strict rules and regulations in medical fields
- Unsuitable medical reforms in healthcare sectors
The Biomaterials Market is segmented on the lines of its type of material, application and regional. Based on applicationsegmentation it coverscardiovascular, orthopedic, ophthalmology, dental, plastic surgery, wound healing, tissue engineering, neurological disorders/central nervous systems, other applications.Based on type of material segmentation it covers metallic, ceramic, polymeric, natural biomaterials.The Biomaterials Marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Biomaterials Marketand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans Biomaterials Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets onBiomaterials Marketwith the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Royal DSM (Netherlands), BASF SE (Germany), Corbion N.V. (Netherlands), Covestro (Germany), Invibio Ltd. (U.K.), Carpenter Technology Corporation (U.S.), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials, Inc. (U.S.), CAM Bioceramics BV (Netherlands), and Celanese Corporation (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biomaterials-market-report
The Biomaterials Market has been segmented as below: (Accordingly)
By Application Analysis:
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillators
- Heart Valves
- Vascular Grafts
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Others (Ankle Replacement, Elbow Replacement, Wrist and Finger Replacement, and Small Joint Implants)
- Bioresorbable Tissue Fixation
- Suture Anchors
- Interference Screws
- Meniscal Repair Tacks
- Spinal Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Fusion Surgery
- Motion Preservation/Dynamic Stabilization
- Pedicle-based Rod Systems
- Interspinous Spacers
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Fracture Fixation Devices
- Bone Plates
- Joint Replacement
- Contact Lens
- Intraocular Lens
- Functional Replacements of Ocular Tissues
- Synthetic Corneas
- Others (Retinal Tamponades, Surface Modifications, Protein Adsorption of Polymers, and Replacement Fluids)
- Dental Implants
- Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes
- Dental Membranes
- Tissue Regeneration Materials
- Plastic Surgery
- Soft Tissue Fillers
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Wound Healing
- Wound Closure Devices
- Adhesion Barriers
- Surgical Hemostats
- Internal Tissue Sealants
- Hernia Meshes
- Wound Closure Devices
- Tissue Engineering
- Scaffolds for Regenerative Medicine
- Nanomaterials for Biosensing
- Tailoring of Inorganic Nanoparticles
- Neurological Disorders/Central Nervous Systems
- Shunting Systems
- Cortical Neural Prosthetics
- Hydrogel Scaffolds for CNS Repair
- Neural Stem Cell Encapsulation
- Other Applications
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Gastrointestinal Application
- Bariatric Surgery
- Urinary Applications
By Type of Material Analysis
- Natural Biomaterials
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States