|Page (1) of 1 - 01/11/17||email article||print page|
Five Day SD-WAN Virtual Summit will Feature Presentations by First American, Kindred Healthcare, Nemertes Research and EMA Research
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#NFV--The FutureWAN?17 Summit today announced keynote presenters and the full agenda for its five day virtual summit that brings together some of the worlds leading experts and practitioners on migrating wide area networks to SD-WAN. The five day event will feature four tracks and multiple sessions per track beginning on January 16 through January 20th.
The FutureWAN17 summit will feature presentations by a Fortune-500 healthcare provider and title insurance company on their experiences deploying SD-WAN. In addition to enterprises, the summit will feature Analyst Keynote presentations by Nemertes Research, EMA Research, and Packet Pushers; and a Network Architect Roundtable.
?As the WAN evolves into the SD-WAN, enterprises must carefully plan and execute their transition to ensure they get both the operational and financial benefits they can and should expect, said John Burke, Principal Analyst and CIO, Nemertes Research. ?FutureWAN?17 speakers include enterprises that have planned, deployed, and are managing SD-WANs, as well as sessions that explore use cases and business cases. These sessions will be invaluable to anyone who is evaluating or preparing to migrate to SD-WAN.
Featured presenting companies will include Anuta Networks, CA Technologies, LiveAction, Palo Alto Networks, Singtel, Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Viptela, VMware, Zscaler and others. This web-delivered summit is free for registered attendees. For a full schedule and to register visit: http://viptela.com/futurewan-sd-wan-virtual-summit.
Summit Tracks: January 16 - 20, 2017
Enterprise Grade SD-WAN
- Voice of the Customer: First American Title Insurance Companys SD-WAN Transformation, CJ Metz, Senior IT Manager Network Engineering
- Analyst Keynote: Research Insights on Next Generation WAN - Shamus McGillicuddy, EMA Research
- Live Demo: Top Deployed SD-WAN Use Cases - Viptela
- Network Architect Roundtable on Deployment Experiences - TechFieldDay
- What To Ask Your Vendor on Enterprise SD-WAN capabilities - Viptela
- Open Mic: Real SD-WAN Challenges Q&A - Ethan Banks and Greg Ferro, Packet Pushers
- Analyst Keynote: Building the SD-WAN Business Case - John Burke, Nemertes Research
- Enhance SD-WAN Monitoring and Management - CA Technologies
- Gaining Deep Visibility Into The WAN Overlay - LiveAction
Cloud and Security
- Office 365 and SaaS Optimization with SD-WAN - Viptela
- Voice of the Customer: Kindred Healthcares SD-WAN transformation using Viptela and Palo Alto Networks, Eyvonne Sharp, Network Engineer
- Enabling AWS and Azure Migrations with SD-WAN - Viptela
- Cloud Security with SD-WAN, Case Studies and Best Practices - Zscaler
Managed SD-WAN Services
- A Virtual Edge Solution for Managed Branch Services - VMware
- Banking, Manufacturing, and Healthcare Case Studies - Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Addressing Hybrid Network Challenges in Asia Pacific with SD-WAN - Singtel
- Delivering Managed Branch Services with Network Orchestration - Anuta Networks
FutureWAN?17 brings together network architects, industry analysts, telecom carriers and leading technology providers to discuss the next wave of SD-WAN deployments. The five day virtual summit will feature four tracks: enterprise grade capabilities, cloud and security, IT operations and managed services. Speakers will provide a comprehensive industry view on the requirements, best practices and lessons learned in migrating to SD-WAN. For more information, visit viptela.com/futurewan-sd-wan-virtual-summit.
The FutureWAN?17 Summit is being underwritten by Viptela.
Marc Gendron PR
Marc Gendron, 781-237-0341