|Page (1) of 1 - 04/21/17||email article||print page|
LAS VEGAS, April 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Booth highlights include the 4K AK-UC3000 Studio Camera System and the HD AK-HC5000 High-Speed Camera System
- Displays also include 4-Sided LED Videoboards, ballooncam, Window Augmented Reality Projection
- Panasonic Press Conference set for Sun., April 23, 2:00pm N211/N212
- Panasonic NAB Show press kit available on April 23 at 2:30 PM PDT
Panasonic Corporation showcases its leading video solutions supporting 4K content creation such as broadcast / video production, stadium business and stadium entertainment at the 2017 NAB Show in Las Vegas from April 24 27.
"One of the big themes of NAB 2017 is the confluence of Media and Entertainment Technologies," said Masaki Arizono, Executive Officer of Panasonic Corporation, and Vice President of Connected Solutions Company in charge of Media Entertainment Business. "This is exactly the business direction Panasonic is now aiming to pursue. It is our mission to become a truly indispensable technology partner for customers in this industry with diverse solutions, making full use of Internet connectivity and other technologies from across our portfolio."
The Panasonic booth (C3607) at the Las Vegas Convention Center has two zones Connected Stadium Zone and Production Zone. It is designed as a sports stadium to demonstrate how a total solution contributes to guests' experience. Booth technologies and solutions range from next-gen sports shooting systems to the latest display devices used to engage spectators, including large LED display systems, digital signage, and other equipment for shooting, editing, transmission and distribution.
Other highlights include:
For broadcast / production, Panasonic is showcasing technologies that respond to the needs of the 4K era, such as:
- AK-UC3000 4K Studio Camera System--compatible with UHD (4K) output and HD/SD simultaneous output
- AK-HC5000 HD Studio Camera System--capable of 1080p 4× high-speed shooting.
For video production, Panasonic is demonstrating product lineups that respond to evolving to high-quality content.
- VariCam 35 4K Cinema Camera/Recorder which has already built a reputation for its HDR color reproduction, low light capability and wide dynamic range
- VariCam LT 4K Cinema Camcorder
- VariCamPure 4K Camera Module for V-RAW 2.0 Recorder: the camera module of the VariCam 35 directly linked to the V-RAW2.0 recorder capable of uncompressed 4K RAW acquisition.
Other 4K cameras on display:
- The AG-UX180 4K Premium Handheld Camcorder which is equipped with the industry's widest angle 24 mm + optical 20 × zoom, 1.0 type MOS sensor
- Lumix DC-GH5 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera features a 20.3Megapixels, 4K 60p and 4:2:2 10-bit video at 24/30p.
In the Connected Stadium Zone, Panasonic displays technologies and solutions that take the stadium experience to a new level of engagement:
Panasonic's ballooncam combines a drone with the hovering capability of a large balloon for a unique video platform. With unique shooting angles, the ballooncam can be used to enhance the fan experience at sporting and other stadium events.
4-Sided LED Videoboards
Gigantic four-sided LED screens, hung in the center of the field, offers premium viewing from all stadium seats.
Window Augmented Reality Projection
See how transparent film applied to ordinary window glass can serve as signage to display pristine images. At stadiums, Window Augmented Reality Projection can be used to enhance the experience by showing player stats and high-impact video.
LinkRay-equipped LCD Displays
These displays support Panasonic's LinkRay light ID communication technology. Users can download info instantaneously by pointing their mobile devices at the screens.
Major Systems on Display
? VariCam lineup
? 4K / HD Studio Handy Camera
? P2 Cast / P2SS
? 4K Multi-purpose Camera
? 4K Camera Recorder
? Outdoor HD Integrated Camera
? Portable Recorder system POVCAM
? 4 Sided LED
? 360-degree Live Camera
? Window Augmented Reality Projection
? Large live switcher (4K compatible)
? MoIP (High quality image transmission technology using IP network)
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, enterprise solutions and device industries. Since its founding in 1918, the company has expanded globally and now operates 474 subsidiaries and 94 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of 7.553 trillion yen for the year ended March 31, 2016. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/panasonic-showcases-next-gen-technology-and-solutions-to-support-4k-smart-entertainment-and-connected-stadiums-at-2017-nab-show-300443590.html
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved